USA Market Researcher and Specialist (美国市场推广及研究专员) is a full time position directly led by our US Managing Director.
- Through public information, conduct researches and find our potential K-12 schools that might be a good fit for our product and services.
- Perform researching tasks using different tools such as Google, and school associations under minimal guidance;
- Understand client’s needs and promote our services.
- Carry out US marketing strategies to promote our product and service through social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), school associations, conferences and educational expos.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, candidates with study abroad experience (US especially) strongly preferred.
- Must pass CET-6 or equivalent TOEFL/IELTS test, must be fluent in English.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
- Must be very familiar using Google or other research tools.
- Education or marketing related majors preferred.
We are a young team which encourages creativity, and a fun and supportive working environment. You will be working with like-mined peers who enjoy what we do everyday! This position would potentially offer business trips to US.
Interested candidates please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line USA Market Researcher and Specialist. Thank you.